Here we present a few essential questions which can occur while traveling to Yerevan.
- What to do in Yerevan at night?
Yerevan is a very beautiful and bright city, especially at night. Strolling through Yerevan basically at the night is a great pleasure not only for locals, but also for tourists, because of the cool weather. The city is safe and has many parks with singing and dancing fountains predominantly Republic Square fountain. Restaurants and cafés are also open until late at night.
2. When usually open Pubs and Nightclubs in Yerevan.
Here we present the list of some nightclubs and pubs where you can spend time till late at night.
1.Mezzo Classic House Jazz Club— Address: Isahakyan Street 28 1/3
2. Paparazzi Club- Address: Abovyan Street 3, from 22:00
3. Kami Music Club- Address: Abovyan Street 18 next to the “Moscow” cinema.Club opens from 21:00 daily.
4. Calumet Ethnic Lounge Bar-.Address: Pushkin Street 56a
5. El Sky Bar- The club is located on the rooftop of “Yerevan Plaza” business center. Address: Grigor Lusavoritch Street 9, 7th Floor
3 Is Yerevan safe?
Yerevan is one of the safest cities in the whole world with a low index of crime, where someone can go out even in the late night, but in any case caution is a necessary condition.
4 Where can I watch the sunset in Yerevan?
There is a beautiful place in the very heart of Yerevan which we call Cascade, it’s a museum under the open air with more than hundreds of stairs heading to the top of the complex, from where opens a stunning view of Ararat and the small center of Yerevan, sunset is also can be a perfect view in the late evening.
5 Is alcohol available in Armenia?
Alcohol is available in Armenia and there is no any rule which proscribe drinking alcohol in any place. Even teenagers are allowed to buy alcohol from various stores. Armenia has a reach history of wine coming from decades that means our culture is closely related with some type of traditional drinks like vodka, brandy and wine.